2013 Summer Camp Schedule
July - City of Edmonton River Valley Day Camps These camps are now full.
Horse Riders (8-12)
For kids who love horses! Spend two hours a day learning horse grooming and riding skills at WELCA and then horse around with outdoor adventures, crafts, games and campfire songs. Registration is through the City of Edmonton. Start date for registration is March 18, 2013. Call 3-1-1 or go to ereg.edmonton.ca
- July 8 – 12 Horse Rider Camp (Beginners 8-12) Cost $420
- July 15 – 19 Equestrian Camp (Age 10-14) Riders must be able to walk & trot off lead) Cost $440 – Designed for those horse lovers who have previous riding experience. Participants will get a chance to view a live horse show hosted by WELCA and spend time on their own riding skills.
- July 22 – 26 Horse Rider Camp (Beginners 8-12) Cost $420
- July 29 – August 2 Horse Rider Camp (Beginners 8-12) Cost $420
August - WELCA Summer Day Camps
Registration is through the Whitemud Equine Learning Centre Association office. Start date for registration is February 19, 2013. Register online or call 780-435-3597.
- Summer Day Classes - August 5-9, 2013 Cancelled.
- 1pm – Beginner plus (Ages 8-13) 2pm – Beginner plus (Ages 8-13)
- Cost: $275/person
- Muckin’ About Day Camp (Ages 9 -15) 9am – 4pm
- Session 1: August 12 – 16, 2013 Campers must have previous riding experience Session This camp is now full.
2: August 19 – 23, 2013 (Advanced Camp – must walk/trot off lead) All day camp includes riding, grooming, tacking, horsemanship, feeding, mucking out stalls, bathing, catching, turning out, farrier, nature walks, basic equine first aid, classroom activities and more. The last day will be a show case for family and friends. Cost: $375/person
Jonathan Field Horsemanship Clinic
Edmonton Classic Horse Show
Horses, Hounds & Homecookin' Fundraising BBQ and Jump-Off
Sign up for our Hoofbeats & Heartbeats newsletter today!